Citation: 144.790.3-6 (Full image size: 66Kb)
The First Methodist Church, dedicated in 1908, on the southeast corner of Kellogg and Sixth, is shown here in the winter of 1909. The Methodist and Baptist parsonges, located on Kellogg, south of First Methodist, can be seen at the right. The church replaced an earlier church built in 1887 on this same corner by the Methodists. Note the hitching posts along the Sixth Street side of the church.
Ames Public Library
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
Copyright (C) 2013, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/05/2013 12:56:46 pm