181.1023.2-4
  

Iowa State College campus from Lincoln Way and Welch Avenue around 1924. Beardshear Hall (then known as Central Building) is in the center. The first unit of Friley Hall was built on the hill at the left in 1939.

1924@
LINCOLN WAY
Keyword(s)

Ames Public Library
Information Services
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
(515) 239-5656


Copyright (C) 2013, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/05/2013 12:58:58 pm