An architect's perspective of Parley Sheldon's new bank. The bank was on the corner ground floor of the new Sheldon-Munn Hotel which was under construction when the Municipal Building (City Hall) was dedicated in 1915. This photo was retrieved in 1996 from the time capsule, implanted behind the Municipal Building's cornerstone. The building was being renovated for the use of Youth and Shelter Services.
Ames Public Library
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
Copyright (C) 2011, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/06/2011 03:22:35 pm