96.520.4
  

Long rows of cars sometime in the 1920s fill the parking lot located south of the Lake Comar auditorium. This area, eight miles north of Ames and two miles south of Story City and one mile east of Highway 69, was a public recreational area from the late 1870s through the 1940s. Photo is courtesy of S. T. Corneliussen. (See also: 96.522.1-2)

1920@
AUTOMOBILES
Keyword(s)

Ames Public Library
Information Services
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
(515) 239-5656


Copyright (C) 2013, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/05/2013 12:12:55 pm