Citation: 129.706.3-6 (Full image size: 35Kb)
Iowa State College wagon and horses team leaving H. L. Munn and Son lumber yard on east Onondago (Main) Street in 1906. Iowa Agriculture College became Iowa State College in 1898, but harness on this team still has brass IAC insignia on it. (This photograph belonged to J. Howard Packer, ISC class of 1907. It was given to the archive by R. Allen Packer of Ames.)
MUNN LUMBER CO.
Ames Public Library
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
Copyright (C) 2013, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/05/2013 01:06:12 pm