Ad for the Tilden Store appearing around 1905 in Ames High School yearbook. Store was known then as Tilden Bros. & Co., Inc. (between 1895 and 1910). Store owned by brothers Lucian and J. Galen Tilden after the death of their father George G. in 1892.
Ames Public Library
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
Copyright (C) 2013, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/05/2013 12:05:35 pm