Advertising, from around 1918, probably from an Iowa State College directory. Cliff's Place was a small luncheonette run by Cliff Shockley at 124 Main Street. Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. was located at 413 Northwestern where it cornered on Grand Avenue. Duitch Bros., located at 437 Lincoln Way was an early Ford dealership. Ochampaugh & Chilson, owned by Simeon Ochampaugh and Albert L. Chilson (who was the manager) was a plumbing business located at 126 Main Street.
Ames Public Library
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
Copyright (C) 2013, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/05/2013 12:05:54 pm