1905@
   Citation: 52.258.3-4 (Full image size: 51Kb)

Edmund Loughran home located on southeast corner of Sixth and Carroll across from Bandshell Park. Edmund Loughran Sr. is bearded man standing to right of center. House was built by Dr. Beverly, an early Ames physician, in about 1885. In 1990s this house (522 Carroll) owned by Leland and Gertrude Himan who have restored the house. (See also: 52.258.1-2; 102.558.1-2)


CARROLL AVENUE
Keyword(s)

Ames Public Library
Information Services
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
(515) 239-5656


Copyright (C) 2013, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/05/2013 12:25:45 pm