The Dinkey's tracks seem to merge with a campus foot path in this 1907 view looking east toward the old horse barn on the left. The barn was remodeled in 1930 and is now (1990) known as the Landscape Architecture Building. After 1914 these tracks circled instead of crossed the campus.
AMES AND COLLEGE RAILROAD
Ames Public Library
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
Copyright (C) 2013, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/05/2013 12:08:12 pm