105.574.2
  

The new Dairy Building of the Iowa State campus shortly after its completion in 1904. Designed by Proudfoot & Bird, architects, the building was renamed "Agricultural Annex" in 1928 and "East Hall" in 1961.

1904
DAIRY BUILDING, ISC
Keyword(s)

Ames Public Library
Information Services
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
(515) 239-5656


Copyright (C) 2013, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/05/2013 12:34:10 pm