Citation: 21.105.5-6 (Full image size: 48Kb)
Christmas day 1892. Combined Tilden families of brothers George G. and Fred C. Tilden gathered in front of George G.'s residence (built in 1869) at what is now (1991) 915 Douglas Avenue. In 1904/05 this house was made into two houses and moved to Kellogg side of block. One house remains (1991) as 912 Kellogg.
Ames Public Library
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
Copyright (C) 2011, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/06/2011 03:06:24 pm