This photograph of the second building of First Baptist Church in Ames was taken shortly after its completion in 1910. The building was located on the northeast corner of Fifth Street and Kellogg Avenue. Note the watering trough for horses in front of the entrance to the church. This building was razed in 1947 after the church relocated to west Ames.
Ames Public Library
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
Copyright (C) 2011, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/06/2011 03:08:44 pm