Looking toward the interior of the Mary Greeley Medical Center complex at the east side of the original Mary Greeley Hospital, constructed in 1916. The portion of the building (the sun porch) on the left side of the photo was removed in 1999 and replaced with a structure of a different architectural style. The original building was also torn down at that time.
Ames Public Library
515 Douglas Avenue
Ames, IA 50010-6215
Copyright (C) 2011, Ames Public Library
Published: 07/06/2011 03:14:22 pm